Nico Rosberg was quickest for Mercedes in a busy second practice session at Silverstone.
Silverstone dried up, after a morning washout, and in the prevailing conditions – cold and overcast.
Although a dry line appeared early on, and eventually the tarmac was dry just about everywhere, it was still tricky out there as Felipe Massa learned the hard way. Once again he did himself, and his team, no favours and invariably compromising his weekend with a crash that required some major repair work.
Rosberg’s top time was set just short of the hour mark, and toppled Sebastian Vettel from top spot at the time. Last year’s winner Mark Webber also went quicker shortly thereafter and thus the order at the top remained Rosberg, Webber and Vettel.
2013 Silverstone Track Update Made by Barnes
- Added Rolex , Fly Emirates, and Allianz ads
- Changed the Hublot clock to a Rolex clock
- Added a 2013 Santander British Grand Prix Podium
Because there was a Hublot clock that is changed to Rolex, the LG ads at the end of pitlane will remain.
- Changed the 2013 Santander Podium to look more like real life
- Doubled up the Rolex ad on the clock, (The clock position can't be moved)
- Added Fly Emirates ads to the back brake markers in the proper location.
Make sure, when extracting the files, that you backup the original game files. Just extract to your main F1 2012 folder and replace. Enjoy!
Download - 2013 Silverstone Track Update V2