Camera Pack v2 (Jason1968)

Posted By F1 Fast Lap

Here is a new camera update for you to download. This time the camera pack made by Jason1968. Thanks to Jason1968 for this camera pack.

Camera Pack v2 contains

  • Cameras for all cars
  • Added external camera super close
  • Three cockpit cameras
CREDITS

*Camera Pack v2 Made By Jason1968*

SCREENSHOTS

 

 <  

INSTALLATION

Make sure, when extracting the files, that you backup the original game files. Just extract to your main F1 2012 folder and overwrite it all.

1 komentarji:

  1. Really great camera mod for F1 2012!

    I might be able to try out "in car" cam now :)

    I love that you still can see the KERS bar etc.
    However, I would really love to move all that back in the middle of the screen.
    I don't care if it covers for some of the wheel.

    Besides that - if it was possible to have less (or even none) headshake from the helmet I would be incredible happy!

    I've tried tge RBC xml editor but must give up to find where to edit these things, so any help would be great.

    Thanks a lot for this one!

    ChokDK, Admin Group
    http://www.Slipstreamers.net

    ReplyDelete