The Formula 1 2014 season has already started last weekend in Australia. Nico Rosberg won the first 2014 Grand Prix in Melbourne, he finished more than 20 seconds ahead of the field. Daniel Ricciardo came in second on home tarmac, but was later excluded for a rule breach. So after after stewards decision and Ricciardo's disqualification, McLaren's rookie Kevin Magnussen finished second and his team-mate Jenson Button finished third.
So now let's get to the main reason of this post!
Here's the 2014 mod for F1 2013 ™ by Codemasters for you to download and play it. Thanks to Gustavo Luna for permission to distribute his F1 2014 season mod here on F1 Fast Lap blog. And of course thanks to all other modders who were involved in this project.
Fictional F1 2014 Season Mod
- Language: English
- Note: This mod is only for career mode it's not Multiplayer compatible
- 2014 F1 drivers and teams
- Fictional 2014 calendar
F1 2014 Season Mod includes:
- Gearbox of 8 gears
- Emulation ERS
- Cars (drivers, helmets, etc)
- Characters (drivers textures)
- Database (calendar and circuits)
- Frontend (textures/updates for drivers and teams)
- Language (2014 / new dates / new drivers)
- Changed the logo (now 2014 logo) in the menu
- Updated garages
- New photos of the drivers in the menu
- New pictures of drivers helmets in the menu
- Drivers Menu (All helmets and updated numbers)
- Grid Representation of all cars in 2014
For more mod description updates visit this link