Now you can race with the legendary Ayrton Senna back in 1988, on board of his unique McLaren MP4-4 and furthermore you can now have both legends Hakkinen and Senna in the same team. Of course you need to have the Classic content to use this mod.
When Senna reached the limits of Lotus he decided the fastest way forward would be with McLaren, where he went in 1988 and stayed for six seasons, winning 35 races and three world championships.
In 1988, when McLaren-Honda won 15 of the 16 races, Senna beat his team mate Alain Prost eight wins to seven to take his first driving title. Thereafter two of the greatest drivers became protagonists in one of the most infamous feuds. In 1989 Prost took the title by taking Senna out at the Suzuka chicane. In 1990 Senna extracted revenge at Suzuka's first corner, winning his second championship by taking out Prost's Ferrari at Suzuka's first corner. Senna's third title, in 1991, was straightforward as his domination as a driver became even more pronounced, as did his obsession with becoming better still. Some of his greatest performances came in his final year with McLaren, following which he moved to Williams for the ill-fated 1994 season.
- McLaren MP4-4 ingame car+team ready to choose in the classic 1980 content (replaces Lotus T100)
- Legend Ayrton Senna (replace Hakkinen)
- Unique Senna helmet both in race and animation mode (copyright goes to ML2166)
- Unique Senna suit both in race and animation mode
- A MP4-4 original steering wheel
- Ayrton Senna original face model (thanks to mmpaw37)
- Main switch from Legend driver and Original driver, now you have both Hakkinen and Senna in the same team
- Number switch and new decal on the livery, wheel full black retro style
- New Ayrton Senna glove retro logo, fixed the original driver suit deleting Nakajima logos.
- New special helmet for career (replace gen_01)
*Ayrton Senna 1988 Marlboro McLaren Honda Mod Made By Ayrton379*